Woodcraft Annual Show & Sale

tombuhl

Just received email announcing Woodcraft's Annual Show & Sale. The closest store is a bit of a drive (Ventura, CA, 30-35 miles away) for this local oriented woodworker.

Has anyone had experience with such "events"? I am in market for floor standing drill press and Festool shop vac (opps, I mean dust extraction system).

Actually would appreciate having chance to see multiple DP models in one place. Quite a range of prices.

I have the impression that Woodcraft stores are franchise types. Which isn't my favorite retail model in general. I'd assume that the experience is largely determined by the local owner/operator.

Thanks for any feedback.

The last event like that I attended, there were vendor booths setup including one from Festool and the mustard one :) There were turning groups, the guys who sell 2P-10 glue along with a ton of other products, and they did a woodworking contest with categories, etc. Marc was stuck judging that while I hung out with Nicole :P

But as you said, it's franchised so the local event might be nowhere related to what will go down in Ventura. Maybe give them a call to see if a Festool rep will be there for the DE. Certainly the store was just as packed as even with floor-model tools to look at.

• Who's Online   2 Members, 0 Anonymous, 44 Guests (See full list)

• Forum Statistics

Total Topics
    Total Posts
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Kaiweets Tool
    Newest Member
    Kaiweets Tool