Who's going to WIA this year?

Never been to WIA but I get to go to the IWF every other year. It sure is nice when the largest woodworking show lands at your doorstep. No way I could afford to travel out of town for a woodworking show but the International Woodworking Fair is so big you cannot see it in one day. Wear comfortable shoes , bring a bag with a comfortable handle to carry purchases, freebies and literature.

Take notes or you will forget which booth/ vendor had that tool you wanted a few days/ weeks after the show. Lots of demonstrations and classes. It's also a great chance to get your hands on something you have only seen in a catalog and be able to ask questions in person.

Just across the river from Cincy Ohio.

Covington, Kentucky.  That area offers a lot to do - there is an aquarium in Newport, which is right next to Covington, and you can walk to Cincinnati across the bridges over the Ohio River.

It went from a "sure-thing" to "not gonna happen" this year.  Unless something seriously breaks free in the next few weeks, I won't be going.  (Really frustrated about that, too.  It's only a 3 hour drive (with spotters) for me to get there.  I used to live in Cincy, so it would be like going home, but not this year.)