Woodworking in America

spwiz5578

While I didn't get the chance to attend to whole conference, it was still great getting down to the Marketplace. So many great things and getting to meet Marc, Matt, Tom, sac, and more was awesome. I vow now, as long as it doesn't overlap with my wedding anniversary like it did this year, to attend the classes next time around.

It really is the event of all woodworking events. I had a blast. Thanks everyone who hung out, caused trouble, and rattled the cages with us this weekend. You guys made it a worth while experience and I left today anticipating next year!

And in case you are wondering, George finally gave me an answer to "What is Modern?"

It was great meeting with everyone. I wish that weather would have been a little nicer for the BBQ though. It was still a great time and I look forward to going next year. I will definitely be taking classes next time.

I didn't get to meet anyone. :( I was there early Saturday, before the crowds. I got to play with a bunch of really cool tools, found out one of the saw manufacturers lives on the next street over from me and learned a lot from the Festool guys.

It really is the event of all woodworking events. I had a blast. Thanks everyone who hung out, caused trouble, and rattled the cages with us this weekend. You guys made it a worth while experience and I left today anticipating next year!

And in case you are wondering, George finally gave me an answer to "What is Modern?"

So what did George say? "Stuff I don't like?" :-)

Jonathan

=====================================