Different ways to connect with TWW

nicolespag

Thanks for posting this Nicole.  You and Marc both do a great job of bringing this all together and I know it's a lot of work.  I appreciate it and I'm sure pretty much everyone else does as well.

Far be it, therefore, for me to ask for a little bit more and you can certainly tell me so - I am not a Facebook user, have no interest in becoming one and can't see that I ever will.  It's a guess but I'd be surprised if I were the only one.  I do, however, have an interest in the WFC and would like to know if there is or will be some other place that mirrors that content.

Thanks for being patient with me.

• Like 1

Facebook is not a place for unique TWW content. If it is unique in some way, it isn't a critical item. The heart of our operation is our website. Services like Facebook and Twitter are really just places where we announce or "syndicate" our content.

So if you can get to our website, you have everything you need to participate in WFC. Is there something you are looking for but can't find?

• Like 1

Thanks Marc.  Nope, not looking for something specific.  I don't know if I misread or misunderstood Nicole's post.  The way I read it was that a Facebook page was the sole source for WFC info.  I've been following the website for a while so I do know that WFC info has been posted there in the past.

Been pretty busy lately so this Forum and your weekly e-mails have been my primary points of contact.  Finally made it back to iTunes after a short hiatus to get caught up on some of the Podcasts.  I guess I'm going to have to try and work my blog reading back into my schedule too.

Once again, thanks for everything you and all involved do.  It's nice for someone like me to have the place to connect.