Bring your girlfriend to work day

Freddie

My father and my sister were not at work with me today. My girlfriend said she would come in on her day off to help me hang drywall. She did an awesome job, cutting all the outlet holes out with the jab saw. She totally champed it today, and thanks to her I was able to get some work done today. 

post-3732-0-44678200-1388704739_thumb.jp

• Like 1

Dude, that's awesome.

My bride and I have hung a ton of drywall together.
I think it's a great litmus test for your relationship.

My wife only weighs about 115 but she's "wirey" (that should be said with a Scottish accent.)

Looks like you've got a keeper, Freddie. She buys you sweet planes for Christmas and hangs drywall with you. Unless she owns a liquor store I'm not sure its going to get better than that.

With you on this Freddie. My wife comes down to the shop and we have started making cabinets and book cases together. She has said she wants to help with the Roubo. The only problem I have run into is that I do not share well so she went and bought her own CXS and is threatening to buy her own router and sander... and yes, put a ring on it quick.. those willing to share your hobby is a keeper!