The Deals Thread

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You haven't played cup and ball, until you played the Festool CB-5 cup and ball $595 (Ball and sustainer sold separately)

Kind of feel like a jerk now, looking back at my post.  Sorry, Mark.   The one and only Festool I can't ever see myself buying is a drill.  Just can't make that leap.  There are so many perfectly ad

Lowest AZ price ever after clipping coupon.  Just bought a pair myself.      http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0013092CS/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1               Als

Posted Images

Kind of feel like a jerk now, looking back at my post.  Sorry, Mark.

The one and only Festool I can't ever see myself buying is a drill.  Just can't make that leap.  There are so many perfectly adequate alternatives at a fraction of the price.  The jigsaw is the other one...but I drank that Kool-Aid a long time ago...too late for me!  Only FT purchase I regret...not because it's a bad tool, but a waste of money.

Your post WAS a little misleading, though, in our defense. :)

If the RO90's were 30% off, my wife and kids would be getting a few less gifts under the tree this year. :D

• Like 2
  • 1 month later...

When I ordered the wood for my bench from them, they told me to let it sit for at least 3 weeks or more. It sat for more like 6 weeks. They were great to work with and I had more then enough wood to build themail bench.

This page of the thread was an emotional roller coaster guys! First I see the old 30% off Festool link, and am then hugely disappointed.

And then, I read about Bell Forrest's deal, and then I get smacked with reality again! I need lots of white ash for a bedroom set, and I thought I had just found it. Oh well...

• 2 months later...
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 137 Guests (See full list)

There are no registered users currently online

• Forum Statistics

Total Topics
    Total Posts
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    ycban
    Newest Member
    ycban