Llama

Shop dogs!

We haven't had dogs for some time now, but we used to have two Akitas.  They're great hangout dogs since they're a bit aloof.  Those thick coats are great for collecting dust and shavings and then depositing them all over the house though!  :P

My Akita likes to lay right in the doorway so you need to step over her to get in or out, perhaps it is because she is keeping a careful eye on who gets in, or perhaps, it is a way to get attention as you pass by LOL.

Ugh, dogs.  The most overrated animal ever.  I don't know what could possibly make a dog "the best" in a shop.  Mine just lays around and farts.

I promise I'm not Eric's shop dog, though the description of me is to a T.

Speaking of laying around and farting, I have an English Bulldog.

DSCF0057.jpg

• Like 1

Sarge, our German Shepherd. We got him from a GSD rescue in Bowler, WI when he was 7 months old.

Now I see why you walk around with R2D2 on your shoulder.  Cool shot.

• Like 1

Sometimes I see Gaucho laying on the cold concrete ... of our super cold Southern California cold weather :)

That breaks my heart so I throw my carhartt jacket on the floor and Gaucho gets spoiled by his owner ... definetly he is the master but don't tell him.

I've got a husky.  She loves to spend time in the shop laying on the cold concrete, then track shavings through the house.  She's very laid back, but only because we exercise her a lot (the key to a good dog).  Kiska also appreciates custom made campaign furniture.

post-2583-0-19401200-1389970664_thumb.jp

post-2583-0-34354900-1389970686_thumb.jp