the Woodworker's journey

If you have never visited this site hosted by our good friend ADAM then it's time you did. His advice to Simple Steps to Price Your Woodworking, is spot on the money.

I have to say that when moving to France 10 years ago I 'accidentally' followed his advice exactly. The result is that although I've had to change completely the kind of furniture I used to make, all curves and sexy bits? As my web site now shows, living in a very rural part of France that kind of stuff would frighten the natives into fits. My stuff now is much more French oldy worldy farmhouse mainly Oak. It may not be quite as ascetically satisfying but it sure pays the bills.

Well done Adam I only wish I had less work to do and more time to spend either here or on your site.

A big thanks to you and Mark er? Spag er spagetti or something like that

Pete

Well done Adam I only wish I had less work to do and more time to spend either here or on your site.

A big thanks to you and Mark er? Spag er spagetti or something like that

Pete

Perhaps you mean Marc Spagnuolo (a.k.a. The Wood Whisperer). By the way, what is the URL of your friend “ADAM”? Thanks.

Stop it you guys,

Pete. You're making me blush... :) I'm glad it's resonating with you so much. It's just my way of giving what someone once gave me. So go take it and make great things happen. If there's topics you'd like to see on the site, please let me know.

It's an honor to help and serve.

I think Marc Spaghetti shares the same sentiment.

Thanks again, and it's http://www.woodworkersjourney.com