Faceframe table design

I made( 2) 12" x 60" boards out of 2 layers of 3/4" Baltic and the Kreg clamp tracks . I can spread them apart to build any size face frame and they store in a rack. I use them on top of my outfeed/assembly table.

When you have time could you upload some pictures? That would be greatly appreciated!

Typing on cell phone. I apologize for any typing errors.

I don't see why you couldn't make your own? drill a few holes and connect with a dremel in a piece of steel

You probably could. I've never had the plates come loose over time and they are used in a production environment. I think as long as you don't screw to mdf they are fine. I do like the tracks and may borrow that idea for some wall mounted units.

Track is quite heavy extrusion and not cheap either ! I bolted it to the ply base every 6" to keep it from flexing under the highest clamp pressure. I started with 12" apart and could see a gap open up when I applied the clamp.

I built 2 of them and a few blocks the same height. By sliding them around on the table (or you could use saw horses) I was able to clamp and screw a 42" x 96" face frame for a large complex case. I used the blocks to support the face frame far ends when I was working elsewhere .