2 hp dc @ harbor freight

jimmykx250

That's a great combination... the DC and Wynn canister. I have it at home and love it.

One thing, there are two part numbers on that DC. You want the one ending in 69 as it has a metal impeller and apparently some other improvements. Not sure why they have 2 versions of something.

If you can find a 20% off coupon, try and use it with the DC coupon. When I bought mine the manager let me use both coupons. Although he did say he wasn't sure he was supposed to be doing that. It is worth a try.

Does anyone have a coupon for the Wynn filter? :rolleyes:

I just saw a cupon for harbor freight for their 2 hp dc for 139.00!! I thought i would give you all a heads up- upgrade to the winn canister filter and you have a great dc for little dough. This seems to good to pass up!!! :rolleyes:

So where would one go about finding that coupon for the HF 2hp dc? Thanks!

I got an email from them a few days ago for the 2hp DC at $169.99. Gotta go find that issue of Wood Magazine. (Last time I went looking for it, I went to six different stores, including BORG and BBRG, and finally found it at a gas station when I had to fill up again...)

• 4 weeks later...

Yesterday, I swung by Barnes and Noble and picked up a copy of Wood magazine, then went to HF and picked up this dust collector (97869). I asked, but they would not honor the 20% coupon as well. I think this is a heck of a deal, anyway.

I set it up today and it seems to be working well. The instructions are pretty useless, but it wasn't too hard to put together. I only have it hooked up to my table saw right now, and I only did a few test cuts, but it appears to be a big improvement over my shop vac :) . It's also quieter than a shop vac, though you can certainly hear it.

The Wynn Filter is on the list, but may have to wait until after the holidays.

Yesterday, I swung by Barnes and Noble and picked up a copy of Wood magazine, then went to HF and picked up this dust collector (97869). I asked, but they would not honor the 20% coupon as well. I think this is a heck of a deal, anyway.

I set it up today and it seems to be working well. The instructions are pretty useless, but it wasn't too hard to put together. I only have it hooked up to my table saw right now, and I only did a few test cuts, but it appears to be a big improvement over my shop vac :) . It's also quieter than a shop vac, though you can certainly hear it.

The Wynn Filter is on the list, but may have to wait until after the holidays.

We have ours hooked up to a 15 inch planer, tilting spindle sander, downdraft box, and the scroll saw. :D I open and close the valves at each station as required. Works great!

SQ

• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 76 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online
  • Forum Statistics

Total Topics
    Total Posts
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Ed Weber
    Newest Member
    Ed Weber