JerrySats

8/4 curly hard maple in South Jersey

I have 200 bf of 8/4 curly hard maple left its kiln dried and surfaced already. Looking to unload the entire load for $1500 , that works out to $7.50 bf. I'll post some pictures later.

Thanks

Jerry

Jerry, Just curious, is this some you bought or were you part of the harvesting of the wood. Reason for asking, I leaving tomorrow to cut down two walnut and a cherry and two poplar trees and bring them back to a mill here.

I live by Atlantic City, would you be interested in any trades? I have some quarter sawn red oak, and some nice red cedar that I milled. The oak is still in the kiln but the red cedar is dry.

I'm also cutting some cherry and quarter sawing some sycamore soon. Let me know.

Steve.

I'm in South Jesey and still interested in trading for some of the stuff I have milled. Let me know.

Steve

Hi Steve

Thanks again for the offer , I'm not looking to trade for domestic wood , that I have plenty of . I might consider exotics in trade .  Jatoba or something similar .

My folks are in SJ (I grew up in Washington Twp).

I'm flying up in Jan or Feb and driving a buttload of inherited furniture back to ATL.

I'm game for some of it, if you're not looking to unload the whole lot. 

• Like 1

My folks are in SJ (I grew up in Washington Twp).

I'm flying up in Jan or Feb and driving a buttload of inherited furniture back to ATL.

I'm game for some of it, if you're not looking to unload the whole lot.

No problem let me know when you come up, I'll pm you my number. My shops in Swedesboro .

I just used a small board of hard curly maple for a cutting board . Here's the board with some walnut

Milled up one of the not so nice boards , will what I thought wasn't so nice to begin with . I was surprised with this when I cleaned it up.

20141207_161652.jpg

• Who's Online   1 Member, 0 Anonymous, 212 Guests (See full list)

• Forum Statistics

Total Topics
    Total Posts
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    portanav
    Newest Member
    portanav