hoping for help - minor cosmetic issue for the shop

i pride myself in my google skills...but i am having the worst time finding a solution to a really minor cosmetic issue...who better to ask than our board?

i have 2 dust collectors in the attic space above my shop - resting on a platform i have on the rafters. one is auto-start (festool), one is on a remote (fastcap) it works like a charm, and i have personal reasons for getting the vac off the shop floor. 

i cut a nice hole in the sheetrock ceiling, and run the hose right through it, along with the plug. the outlet is on the ceiling. 

every time i pull the hose, a minor snowstorm of sheetrock dust sprinkles down...i want some type of grommet or bushing that is functional and more visually appealing than this hole i cut out...

the plastic grommets that i found for cable management (typically seen in a cubicle or desk) don't work, since the visible side is upside down, and would slide right out. 

does anyone know of any piece or part that could make this look intentional and well done? i have explored lee valley, central vacuum parts, and amazon supply...nothing seems to make sense. 

diameter is ~ 2"

thx, 

jason

jeez, i must sound pretty anal about the shop appearance!

i pride myself in my google skills...but i am having the worst time finding a solution to a really minor cosmetic issue...who better to ask than our board?

Never be afraid to just ask the question.... why spin your wheels and plenty of people here enjoy helping each other out?  I know there was a guy on another thread who gave a poster a hard time for asking a common question, but he is the exception.