INCA band saw, ECE wood planes, various hand tools etc..PICS UPLOADED

MarkLBC

So....I know nothing about wood, but had to post in other threads to get here.

My father was a woodworker for many years. After he passed a few years ago, he left behind a lot of great tools that I have no use for. Alas, I am not a woodworker....so he asked me to eventually see that his tools went to proper woodworkers who would know how to use them, and not "trash" them. (his words).

So here I am......I don't have a list of everything, nor decent pictures, but I will get to that point soon. However, before I go through all that, I was wondering if there was anyone on this forum who lived nearby, and was interested enough to go through all that for this particular forum. I have an INCA 340 in good working condition, some large wooden hand planes by ECE, several gouges?....curved blades in the front for turning? Hand carving?....Im unsure of their uses. Veneer and tools to go with it. Rasps as well maybe?...and many thing that are for specific uses that surpass my knowledge of woodwork. A bunch of wood ( paduke?, curly or birds eye maple? purple heart, mahog, walnut) and fine woodworking mags as well.

So...If there is anyone in the area, please feel free to let me know and I can go further with this. I am in the SoCal area between LA county and Orange County. 90815 and 90241. Most tools in 90815, Inca is in 90241

Mark

562 607 1235

***SOLD EVERTHING EXCEPT WHATS LEFT IN PICS. MORE TOOLS TO FOLLOW SOON***

• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 74 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online
  • Forum Statistics

Total Topics
    Total Posts
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    rojmwq4e
    Newest Member
    rojmwq4e