Deployed Woodworker Needing help

To my fellow woodworkers, I am currently deployed to Africa for the next 6 months. Part of the reason we are here is to set up a makeshift fire department with very little resources. I am a full time woodworker at home as well and have been asked to build some crude furniture as we don't have much. We have lumber but are in desperate need of screws and some hand tools. I would like to see if i put it out there would anybody be willing to donate some of their stock? If so I will put my address up. Thanks for the consideration.

Guys thanks for the reply. I am excited to see some responses, I have a generator here so voltage won't be a problem. As for tools, Mabey some screw drivers, driver bits, hammers, ext. just the basics. Here is the address.

Todd Lawrence

PSC 831 box 8979

FPO 09363-0089

Also this will help me be able to teach the guys some crude building skills. You guys are definitely boosting the moral of the guys knowing we will get the some stuff to help us out.

Construction with nails and screws for the other stuff or construction with screws? You ask for hammers and screws so I am just trying to get my mind around this. The first means screws at 3" and less. The second requires a great number at around 3.5".

FPO greatly simplifies this process. Count me in. :-)