Sign in to follow this  
thewoodwhisperer

Jet Clamps - Killer Prices!

This morning I proved to the world that a woodworker does not spontaneously combust when he speaks the words, "I don't need any more clamps."

Kind of jealous.  Feel like I'm missing out. <_<

I'm just gonna have to find something else to waste my money on.  Kids and wife are taken care of...now it's all about ME!  That's the Christmas spirit! :D

This morning I proved to the world that a woodworker does not spontaneously combust when he speaks the words, "I don't need any more clamps."

Kind of jealous.  Feel like I'm missing out. <_<

I'm just gonna have to find something else to waste my money on.  Kids and wife are taken care of...now it's all about ME!  That's the Christmas spirit! :D

I think this might be a good present for you Eric :)

Watch yourself, Dave, or you might find your liver on my plate next to some fava beans and a nice chianti.

• Like 1

Watch yourself, Dave, or you might find your liver on my plate next to some fava beans and a nice chianti.

I wouldn't recommend it Eric. After many years of over sampling various beverages I think it would be a bit too tough - although on the bright side I don't think you would need the Chianti :)

The local Woodcraft had a limit of 4 so I picked up just 4 24" and bought rest online.  The best deal is the 2 24" and 2 40" set from Beaver.  Couldn't get the Woodcraft site to come up... Maybe I need to talk to them about a better hosting service...

I am just starting out so this was good timing for me... Not according to my wife... but good timing nonetheless.  I picked up a total of 4 24's 4 31's 4 50's and 2 60's.  Already have 2 60's and some 12's.  So all in all I think for now I will have what I need to get me starting a my cutting board projects. 

I just picked up a couple of 40" at woodcraft.

For those close to a menards....

Jorgenson cabinet clamps

24" -$23

36" - $27

48" - $30

Seems to be a good deal as well.

Success. It took a few tries at the Rockler website, then a call to their 800# to cancel a duplicate order (great customer service person) but I managed to get the 4 clamp set.

I bought 4 x 24s, 4 x 31s, 4 x 40s and 4 x 50s. I should be set for building my work bench, some cabinet doors and other misc things. Maybe put some French cleats on the wall and build some modular hangers

Sign in to follow this  

• Who's Online   3 Members, 0 Anonymous, 268 Guests (See full list)

• Forum Statistics

Total Topics
    Total Posts
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    portanav
    Newest Member
    portanav