Jet Clamps - Killer Prices!

thewoodwhisperer

This morning I proved to the world that a woodworker does not spontaneously combust when he speaks the words, "I don't need any more clamps."

Kind of jealous.  Feel like I'm missing out. <_<

I'm just gonna have to find something else to waste my money on.  Kids and wife are taken care of...now it's all about ME!  That's the Christmas spirit! :D

This morning I proved to the world that a woodworker does not spontaneously combust when he speaks the words, "I don't need any more clamps."

Kind of jealous.  Feel like I'm missing out. <_<

I'm just gonna have to find something else to waste my money on.  Kids and wife are taken care of...now it's all about ME!  That's the Christmas spirit! :D

I think this might be a good present for you Eric :)

Watch yourself, Dave, or you might find your liver on my plate next to some fava beans and a nice chianti.

I wouldn't recommend it Eric. After many years of over sampling various beverages I think it would be a bit too tough - although on the bright side I don't think you would need the Chianti :)

The local Woodcraft had a limit of 4 so I picked up just 4 24" and bought rest online.  The best deal is the 2 24" and 2 40" set from Beaver.  Couldn't get the Woodcraft site to come up... Maybe I need to talk to them about a better hosting service...

I am just starting out so this was good timing for me... Not according to my wife... but good timing nonetheless.  I picked up a total of 4 24's 4 31's 4 50's and 2 60's.  Already have 2 60's and some 12's.  So all in all I think for now I will have what I need to get me starting a my cutting board projects.