Who's Going To Woodworking in America?

With all the talent that is gonna be there, I wish I would've bit the bullet and paid the $1000 air fare. Too late now :o( Especially, since it's sold out, I'm pretty sure it's gonna stay in SinCity from here on.

With all the talent that is gonna be there, I wish I would've bit the bullet and paid the $1000 air fare. Too late now :o( Especially, since it's sold out, I'm pretty sure it's gonna stay in SinCity from here on.

Yikes! $1000 is pretty steep. I guess that's what you get for living in nature on the left coast. As a supply chain consultant, I would tell them that Cinci is a pretty good proxy for the centroid of population in the US. I can't tell you how many times Cinci or Columbus has come up as a warehouse location for clients.

I'm going...but just one bell on. Strategically located for the most annoyance possible.

Bad images, Matt. Bad images.

Don't suppose it'd be possible to record the clinic? That'd be boss!

Bob Lang is doing the SketchUp 'classes' still. I think the clinic is just an area in a corner somewhere that folks can walk up and get one-on-one assistance. So not really much to record, boo. I will have my little Flip video camera with me though in case exciting stuff happens during the weekend.

P.S. Multiquote seems to be working, Marc.

I am sure that I could roll around there for hours.. I did not sign up for any classes. Wish that I would have jumped on it earlier. I would still like to go to meet up with some of the other folks from the community. I will have to play it by ear. It is a bit of a drive.

Sac

I'll be there. My wife and I should be out a few days early to take in the sights a little too. BTW, you can record sessions but you cannot upload or post entire sessions. If you wanted to record one for your own use you certainly can, just no distribution. As we get closer, we definitely need to organize a meet up of sorts. The last 2 WIAs were more about the camaraderie than the classes. Although they are pretty great too, save your money or avoid the marketplace cause it will get you in big trouble.

Yikes! $1000 is pretty steep. I guess that's what you get for living in nature on the left coast. As a supply chain consultant, I would tell them that Cinci is a pretty good proxy for the centroid of population in the US. I can't tell you how many times Cinci or Columbus has come up as a warehouse location for clients.

Actually Aaron, The price was $500, but I really wanted Sylvia to go and meet Nancy and some of the other wives/spouses. We'll just bite the bullet next time and get it in the budget.

Actually Aaron, The price was $500, but I really wanted Sylvia to go and meet Nancy and some of the other wives/spouses. We'll just bite the bullet next time and get it in the budget.

I'm surprised she wanted to make the trip. I mentioned it to my wife, but her eyes glazed over like mine do when she asks me if I want to go to the mall.

I'll be coming in for Friday and Saturday from the west coast. Will look forward to meeting folks from TWW Community. Will keep checking posts as the event draws near for meet up thoughts and plans. My first time. Always strongly considered it, but as time for decision would set upon me, I'd opt for saving money and playing in my sandbox. Stay tooned folks

post-357-052710200 1281243356_thumb.jpg

I'm surprised she wanted to make the trip. I mentioned it to my wife, but her eyes glazed over like mine do when she asks me if I want to go to the mall.

I'm thinking a support group of somewhat abandoned wives of woodworkers would be good for her. ;)

• Like 1