Outer filter: 5 Micron

Inner filter: 1 Micron

Weighs 31 lbs.

Shipping weight: 34 lbs.

Features:

Infrared remote control system adjusts speeds, timer, and on/off controls

Easy-to-replace filters, no tools required

Inner filter can be washed or blown out with compressed air

Includes eye bolts and chains for hanging from the ceiling, or can be used on a workbench

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Is there any benefit to having these on a switched outlet? I'm wiring up my shop and rather not switch the outlet but can if it's beneficial for some reason. I was however going to have it on it's own circuit, just because I have plenty of room in the panel.

What would be the advantage it comes with a remote?

Lose remote, or misplace it. Batteries dead in remote and you wanna kill it for the night. It catches fire, fan sounds like it is about to blow up. Cat stuck inside, leaving the shop you hit the lights and it off in one fell swoop. I dunno, just curious if anyone has had a need. I guess the breaker would do well for all of that though.

By the way Mark. If that's a 2002 Ram Air T/A with black leather and a hurst 6 speed. We had identical cars. I sold mine a few years back and really regret it.

Lose remote, or misplace it. Batteries dead in remote and you wanna kill it for the night. It catches fire, fan sounds like it is about to blow up. Cat stuck inside, leaving the shop you hit the lights and it off in one fell swoop. I dunno, just curious if anyone has had a need. I guess the breaker would do well for all of that though.

By the way Mark. If that's a 2002 Ram Air T/A with black leather and a hurst 6 speed. We had identical cars. I sold mine a few years back and really regret it.

Actually its a 2002 Formula Firehawk with tan leather and hurst 6 speed - more like cousins than twins!

• Who's Online   1 Member, 0 Anonymous, 45 Guests (See full list)

• Forum Statistics

Total Topics
    Total Posts
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    rojmwq4e
    Newest Member
    rojmwq4e