How do you store your drills and impact drivers? See what I did!

==>you should've painted it Festool Green

Don’t give them any ideas…

FT’ll introduce a ‘docking station’ -- the all new DS499.... Then hange the design of the drills to prevent charging in any other way and force users to buy it for $499…

:) -- I hope...

==>you should've painted it Festool Green

Don’t give them any ideas…

FT’ll introduce a ‘docking station’ -- the all new DS499.... Then hange the design of the drills to prevent charging in any other way and force users to buy it for $499…

:) -- I hope...

You are on to something. Never take the battery out

===>Cooper, no need to be concerns. I am a new Youtuber. This is a learning process for me. I am a decent woodworker but this YouTube deal is a whole different ball of wax.

Really?  That's pretty darn good for being new to it. I enjoyed the video. You didn't micro-manage every step and put in just enough to accomplish the task. Good job!

Unfortunately that is part of youtube. The piece is so short its really not a concern if you have some manual dexterity. If you have lady hands and can't hold the wood solid against the fence then I might be concerned. If I was going to comment on safety its not the cut or the right hand its the left hand. Keep that left hand off the piece, I don't care if its in your pocket just keep it away so that it does not try to guide the piece.

This is where the problem lies, with Both hands on the piece its much easier to pinch the blade, and Then youve got Problems!