Ask Me Anything

Hello folks.

I asked Marc before posting this. Basically I have been approached to do an "Ask Me Anything" on Reddit.

http://redd.it/31nowi

When I started to interact with other woodworkers online this forum, hosted by Marc, was pretty much the first place I came to. This forum is a knowledgeable, respectful and talented place. If anyone can make the time to come and ask me a question I'd really appreciate it.

Cheers!

• Like 2

That's awesome, make sure you've got all the basics covered.... How much wood could a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?

Richard Thomas had calculated the volume of dirt in a typical 25–30-foot (7.6–9.1 m) long woodchuck burrow, and had determined that if the woodchuck had moved an equivalent volume of wood, it could move "about 700 pounds (320 kg) on a good day, with the wind at his back". Another study, which considered "chuck" to be the opposite of upchucking, determined that a woodchuck could ingest 361.9237001 cubic centimetres (22.08593926 cu in) of wood per day.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...