Shop Sell Off

Ben H

Hey guys, I responded to a Craigslist Ad about a whole shop sell. The guy made me an offer I couldn't turn town, so I'm headed today to pick it all up. I plan on selling several pieces that I have something similar to already. I'll post back soon with a list, but if you are in the market, and are close to Louisville, there will be some crack head deals on a Table Saw, Dust Collector, Scroll Saw, Big lathe, and Drum Sander. Stay tuned for more exciting details!

Well all the equipment is back in shop. The hardest thing I have to do is letting go :(

Some pieces I'm gonna keep, like my flawless 3hp PM66 that has been restored. Oh yeah.

But if anyone is intersted here's what's for sale.

Performax 10-20 with stand and mobile base. The sander is new, it's never been used. The shipping lock is still installed on the drum head. I've also got a new pack of paper to go with it. $550.00 -Sold

Penn State 1HP DC with filter and Lone Ranger remote. Extra plastic bags and origial canvas bags included. $225.00

DeWalt 20" Scroll Saw DW788. This thing look brand new, with DeWalt stand, flex work light, and easy lift. $425.00

JET 10" floor stand buffer/sanding station. New, it's never been used. Comes with the JET cabinet stand. $375.00

Delta 23-710 Wet sharpening System with stand. Tons of life left on the stone. $150.00

10" JET 1 3/4 HP Closed Base Table Saw, with Sliding left wing table, mobile base, Forrest WWII, 8" Freud Dato Set, Freud Router with lift, miter guage, and all stock thing like blade guard for the saw. $1050.00

Delta 6" 3 jaw chuck for a lathe, new in the box, never opened. Make an offer.

Jacobs 1/2 Drill chuck in the box. New, never used with key. Price tag on the box from the store he bought it from says $131.00. Make offer.

I did get a JET 1442, brand new with the package, but I'm thinking about keeping it and letting my 1014 go with extension bed, NOVA chuck, upgraded live and drive centers, etc... I'll let you know about this one.

If anyone is interested in anything, let me know. I've had a few calls from CL this weekend, but would rather give you guys first stabs.