Should be here Thursday! Arrived Friday!

Llama

Wow never heard of those brands before. I thought LN and veritas were the end all be all. Now there's a whole nother level? Daaaang!!!

To be honest, I'm not sure how much better it'll be... I just had to have it. I actually have a couple coming in. The way it's done is they release a design, then you get to send in your money... Then one day out of the blue, you get an email saying it shipped. I got one such email Monday night. I am so psyched I can't stand it! 

I dunno...USPS ain't perfect...but I've mailed my fair share of packages (that is, thousands) and I can count on one hand the number of times they've lost or damaged one...that's a pretty damn good record as far as I'm concerned.  Compare that to McDonald's where they somehow manage to screw up EVERY order...and ain't no government or union workers in a McDonald's.  I never really get why people bash USPS.  I mail something Priority and it's there in a couple days...every time.  They might be going bankrupt but they got the package handling down.

Not to go there...

• Like 2

Aw hell, we forgot....USPS..... Government employees. plus a union!  Mel , you won't see diddly before noon!  And several of us have been waiting all night!

Hey now, I'm a government employee, I'll have you know.. that if you catch us during a 3 hour window on a Wednesday, we're very productive.

• Like 1