Should be here Thursday! Arrived Friday!

Llama

Now you just need the Festool vac accessories !

Ordering the full kit and saving the packing and boxes might be smart. Resale value is something to keep in mind.

It is worth considering. I am sure they will be offering other profiles at a later date. I'd like to know what those are before ordering the crowning set. 

Thanks for the comments, and good ribbing I took since yesterday :)

I'll have to put the plane through it's paces over the next couple of weeks and get a review up. My first impression is simply WOW! I'll let the honeymoon period wear off. :)

Was he wrong?

:D

In this instance yes. Him and Sarah Jessica Parker were fighting, he was with his son, she went out one exit he went out another. He happened to walk outside the door after I did. I had been doing support work at the plaza for the 2012 olympic bid committee for a week. I took out my cell phone to call my coworker to see where he was so we could both grab a cab back to our hotel which was about 3/4 mile away. Was snowing and I was carrying a heavy laptop and some tools. Not something I wanted to do in the snow. I start poking through the address book on my phone to get his number and I hear Matthew Broderick yell "Hey! So did you get the picture?" I said "Huh?" He was all pissed off and yelling at me for no reason I wasn't in any great mood after working since 6am. So I put on the camera on my phone and held it up and snapped a picture and said yep, now I got it!" He says "Well good for you" then pauses for a second in a fit of self control "ASS!" I gave him a nice hardy "Eff you" and then he left.  

In this instance yes. Him and Sarah Jessica Parker were fighting, he was with his son, she went out one exit he went out another. He happened to walk outside the door after I did. I had been doing support work at the plaza for the 2012 olympic bid committee for a week. I took out my cell phone to call my coworker to see where he was so we could both grab a cab back to our hotel which was about 3/4 mile away. Was snowing and I was carrying a heavy laptop and some tools. Not something I wanted to do in the snow. I start poking through the address book on my phone to get his number and I hear Matthew Broderick yell "Hey! So did you get the picture?" I said "Huh?" He was all pissed off and yelling at me for no reason I wasn't in any great mood after working since 6am. So I put on the camera on my phone and held it up and snapped a picture and said yep, now I got it!" He says "Well good for you" then pauses for a second in a fit of self control "ASS!" I gave him a nice hardy "Eff you" and then he left.  

To be clear, he would have normally been correct. :) 

• Like 2

Wow!! That is a great story, thanks for sharing, T. lol

Mel, sorry to derail your thread. :)