Should i seek professional help?

I just paid 514$ plus tax for this

post-16857-143690504336_thumb.jpg Festool installers kit with brad point bits.

I convinced myself because i found a place that had one left in stock in all of Canada. Festool doesn't make this kit anymore. I calculated every piece individualy and it would have been 979$ plus tax. Great deal? Im sure i will use it but dang thats alot of moola. Any of you guys have this kit? Was it worth it for you?

Maybe im crazy or just a festool fanboy? Maybe both???

In the end, if you're happy with it, who cares?

Guess im not convinced im happy with it yet. Im sure i will love it once i start using it. I spend alot of money on tools and never feel uncertain after a purchase. This is the first time. Oh well time will tell.

You might want to subscribe to the toolnut email as they occasionally have sales pop up on festool items!

I would but even if its on sale in the u.s i still need to pay 30% exchange and get it across the border. A couple years back when the dollar was par it was worth it now its not.

I had to look this up ! Either Nazi symbol on Jehovahs Witnesses in concentration camps or something to do with Ecstasy seemed to be the 2 biggies that popped up. Neither one hold much interest for me.

Nazis wearing nikes while on ecstasy? This officially just got weird.

Holy hell.

If you talk to my wife the $50 drill bit set I bought was insane. So it's all about perspective :D

My wifes answer 98% of the time when i "ask" for a new tool is always, " just get it". She has an expensive hobby as well. She has a horse which always needs something, chiro, osteo, vet, ferrier, dentist etc. Freakin horse is treated better than a human. All to say, she is very understanding with my tool buying habit.
  • Like 1

My wifes answer 98% of the time when i "ask" for a new tool is always, " just get it". She has an expensive hobby as well. She has a horse which always needs something, chiro, osteo, vet, ferrier, dentist etc. Freakin horse is treated better than a human. All to say, she is very understanding with my tool buying habit.

You sir are lucky. My wife doesn't really have a hobby and her parents kinda buy her everything she wants so she is all judgy when I spend all the money in the universe.

You sir are lucky. My wife doesn't really have a hobby and her parents kinda buy her everything she wants so she is all judgy when I spend all the money in the universe.

I dont know about lucky but broke for sure....lol My kids college funds now belong to festool.