Should i seek professional help?

This sounds like a great idea. We can all being our festool collections and use the systainers stacks as campfire benches and tables making us feel even more justified in the ridiculous amount of money we spent on them.

All kidding aside...

I like the idea of a GTG. It really makes alot of sense when you think about it. We can try out each others stuff, and shoot the breeze. 

• Like 1

All kidding aside...

I like the idea of a GTG. It really makes alot of sense when you think about it. We can try out each others stuff, and shoot the breeze. 

The group therapy sounds fun but I'm not messing with other woodworkers tool

• Like 1

I think if we're gonna do this, we're gonna do it right. We must all sit around a large campfire. (bring your own cutoffs and scraps to burn) and everyone will have a chance to talk about their need for help. Only the person with the talking stick may speak. Now, since we're all woodworkers we'll all overcomplicate things and make our own talking sticks, which will lead to conversation related to techniques, wood types, glue used, which tools were involved, how long it took, which bandsaw is better, which router and sander should I buy. Nothing will get accomplished in the talking circle and we will complete the infinite loop of madness we call woodworking.

1 rule.... No talking about Lie Neilsen vs Lee Valley (Veritas)

For that matter, no hand tools vs power? I've only been doing this half a year and hate that argument already.