HF 20% Off

Lee Bussy

I noticed that my F style clamps from HF outlasted the ones I bought from Lowes. 

I have had good luck with the pipe clamps as well. I have to admit I'm tempted on their huge drill press for like $550. But I'm not sure I will ever pull the trigger on that.

ever watched one of William NG's YouTube videos? He has a huge rack of hf F clamps in the background. 

• Like 1

I think Paul Sellers talked about those clamps in his workbench build that I watched. He didn't say he bought his there, but mentioned HF had American versions of the ones he was using. I figured I got enough parallel I can't see having the aluminum ones anyway.

I thought nobody ever had enough clamps?!

I lack space. I can realistically say that I could use 4 more 48" and 2 more 24" but that's pretty much it. It's just a matter of space I have to clamp projects. Unless I get a lot more area I'm always going to be doing sub assembly and always one at a time. I really only need the 48" in case I do something that wide that needs clamping. No project between now and 2018 are going to be that wide that I know of (I got a pretty good list of potential stuff coming up.)