Laguna 14 Twelve bandsaw

I spoke too soon! Was messing around last night in the shop and another guide popped out when i bumped it while changing a blade, third time. Looks like a call to Laguna is in order.

Ya you definitely need to get them to send you a new set. Obviously those ones are defective.. 

• 1 month later...
11 minutes ago, vinnyjojo said:

I have a tough time adjusting the guides on the 1412

I am with Vinny here, I have no problem with the top guides and for the most part the bottom except the two knobs that are furthest back - my fat fingers have a hard time getting to those.  But I really do like the saw.  If I was rich like Shane I would have two band saws so I didn't have to change blades. :P

I have a tough time adjusting the guides on the 1412

I am with Vinny here, I have no problem with the top guides and for the most part the bottom except the two knobs that are furthest back - my fat fingers have a hard time getting to those.  But I really do like the saw.  If I was rich like Shane I would have two band saws so I didn't have to change blades. [emoji14]

Rich? I'm just a pizza delivery guy who works in an area that tips well.

Sent from my SM-N910W8 using Tapatalk

I have an older SUV and the tuning does take a bit to get used to. Bought it at an estate sale for at a pretty good deal so I can't complain. Didn't like the ceramic guides at first but they grow on you.

If I were buying new I'd get the 1412.