Tool Swapmeet (Culver City, CA) - 2/20

jussi

https://losangeles.craigslist.org/wst/tls/5446497022.html

February 20th. is the next Anderson Plywood Old Tool Swap Meet from 6:00 AM until Noon. The address is 4020 Sepulveda Blvd., Culver City, CA 90230. We start setting up at 4:30AM. If you are new, wait until Lionel or Laura get there as some of the areas are restricted. We hold the swap meet Rain or Shine and if it is raining, we set up inside Anderson Plywood. For more information, call 310-397-8229.

There will be Old Tools, Antique Tools, Good Quality User Tools plus Many Miscellaneous Items including some general antiques and collectibles. Something For Everyone!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, CharlesC said:

It's an hour drive for me. Is it worth it? I do love me some tools and I do love me some deals.

Just like any Swapmeet the best answer is, it depends.  On who shows up, what they bring, and what they're asking.  It's only 20 mins from me so I've gone to all the ones they've held for the last 3 years.  Some days I go home empty some days I get some amazing deals.  Even bought a couple of the green tools.  But you have to get there early for the gloat worthy deals.   It's around 75% hand tools. Mostly antiques/older type.  But there are some bctw, veritas, LN as well. Even if you don't buy anything it's fun to just check out tools 1. You didn't had never heard of or 2. Only seen pics of  

They Swapmeet circulates in 3 or 4 spots in socal from pasadena to San Diego.  The culver city is the largest from what I've been told. 

Plus if you're interested in Festool, Alan the festool rep shows up all the time with his large tool filled van.  He brings pretty much any tool they sell in the US and will demo it for you.