Miter Stitch help?

Derek

Just wondering if anyone knows how to acquire a set of BridgeCity Miter Stitches? I see that they are discontinued on the web site. Does BC ever bring back discontinued items? Probably a question for them. If  anyone has a set gathering dust and wants to part with them, you have a prospective buyer here.

image.jpeg

Take a look at " Blokkz " clamping devices. They serve the same purpose and work with angles other than 45 / 90 as well. And they don't cost near those prices !

I used them to assemble my Mahogany Library Rolling Staircase . You can see them in the Project Journal . I'm a woodworker not a techie at all so no links, type it into the search.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Llama said:

Post market for BCTW stuff is high. You may get lucky, and see 8 for $100. 

Well thanks for the heads up. Maybe one day....*sigh

9 hours ago, wdwerker said:

Take a look at " Blokkz " clamping devices. They serve the same purpose and work with angles other than 45 / 90 as well. And they don't cost near those prices !

I used them to assemble my Mahogany Library Rolling Staircase . You can see them in the Project Journal . I'm a woodworker not a techie at all so no links, type it into the search.

I did! That's what lead me to the Miter Stitches. Blokkz seem somewhat larger, which could be a hinderance in some applications, albeit few and far between. I don't know the more I think about it... I think need both.