Centipede on sale

N00b-in-training

Jmicheal( James in Hawaii) has the 2'x4' one. He said it is pretty sturdy especially  under a load. Said the plastic parts are a bit thin but it works fine so far . I'm paraphrasing , not his exact words.

I have had my eye on one but $ tight right now. $145 on Amazon .

I have the 4x8 version. I use it to break down sheet goods but also use a 4x8 piece of 1.5" thick foam board on top of it.

It works good and is definitely stable under a load.  It could also work as a makeshift assembly table.

It will actually expand a bit larger than 4x8 but also shrinks to a small space when it's not in use and doesn't weigh a lot so it's easy to move around.

Mine came with a bag/case (some sort of woven poly blended like it was canvas) but I don't use that. I just shrink mine and set it on the floor place in front of my lumber rack.

My wife picked mine up at Lowes sometime last Fall. I've used it a dozen or so times since then and it seems good so far.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ChrisG-Canada said:

I have the 4x8 version. I use it to break down sheet goods but also use a 4x8 piece of 1.5" thick foam board on top of it.

It works good and is definitely stable under a load.  It could also work as a makeshift assembly table.

It will actually expand a bit larger than 4x8 but also shrinks to a small space when it's not in use and doesn't weigh a lot so it's easy to move around.

Mine came with a bag/case (some sort of woven poly blended like it was canvas) but I don't use that. I just shrink mine and set it on the floor place in front of my lumber rack.

My wife picked mine up at Lowes sometime last Fall. I've used it a dozen or so times since then and it seems good so far.

The foam on top of it was my plan as well. If it's stable then Maybe I will get this.

Just an FYI to all, Lowes has the same $99 price point. And there are two near me that have them in stock.

• Who's Online   2 Members, 0 Anonymous, 70 Guests (See full list)

• Forum Statistics

Total Topics
    Total Posts
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Skillfusian
    Newest Member
    Skillfusian