Flooring Question Of Opinion

Chestnut

I've realized there is no right answer to this question so I'm going to ask people's opinions.

Background: What i have is a house that was built in the 1920s. There are at least 3 different construction styles, which makes the house really interesting but also complicates things. Nothing on the house is historic nor original, I don't care much about keeping things original but more want to finish renovations quickly and cost effectively.
The Maple hardwood flooring under the carpet was in a non-repairable state. It had been sanded near to the T&G in the high traffic main walk ways as well as had huge chips gouges  and broken boards. In the bed rooms that saw less traffic things are different. The flooring looks able to be refinished. I replaced the 2 living rooms with oak flooring

Question: So i remove the Old maple flooring and install flooring matching the rest of the house, or should i refinish the bedroom floor and say to hell with matching?

12961702_10100974549297529_1598748673413

12963471_10100974549227669_8648592690103