Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, Cliff said:

I don't think I got shipping notification. If I did I completely missed it. 

They have a horrid online system. You can't login and check your orders. I have to email them to change order (had to drop the 18" framing square and just do the 26") Very annoying

Wish i had time to deal with this stuff ... wish every company had a slick website like amazon. I have a tire in the back of my pickup that i just need to drop off for a patch. It's been since April. Can't wait for my house remodel to be done.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

One year follow-up yesterday and no signs of cancer! 

Had my CT scans yesterday and officially 2 years cancer-free (also a 45 year cancer survivor) 

So, my wife goes to empty the clothes dryer, and the plastic door pull snaps off in her hand. This looks like a job for "WOODWORKERMAN"! One scrap of cherry later, and BOOM: I considered usin

Posted Images

I usually don't try and sell things to friends, regardless of how good of a deal it is. But this one, I feel I would be doing a disservice if I didn't. This morning, I asked all of our employees to stop their regular duties and to turn 100% of their attention to this project. They are currently bottling into pint jars, approx. 58 deg. clean, dry Houston air. This is a once in a year opportunity and free for the asking. There is a small shipping and handling fee, which as I'm sure you are aware, will be completely offset by the pleasure you will receive of owning such a rarity! Obviously, supplies are limited! 

Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, K Cooper said:

I usually don't try and sell things to friends, regardless of how good of a deal it is. But this one, I feel I would be doing a disservice if I didn't. This morning, I asked all of our employees to stop their regular duties and to turn 100% of their attention to this project. They are currently bottling into pint jars, approx. 58 deg. clean, dry Houston air. This is a once in a year opportunity and free for the asking. There is a small shipping and handling fee, which as I'm sure you are aware, will be completely offset by the pleasure you will receive of owning such a rarity! Obviously, supplies are limited! 

Please refer to item #6 on the following list: http://time.com/3840001/most-polluted-cities-2015/

for the lazy, just read the post title in the link. I think I'll pass.

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/30/2016 at 9:01 PM, K Cooper said:

Here lately, I'm into pan fried, pork dumplings. Anyone have a favorite receipe so I can make my own?

I pretty much wing mine. 1lb ground pork, very finely diced carrots, green onion, a little sesame oil and soy sauce. Put it in the little won ton wrappers, wet the edges, crimp them together. Then heat up a nonstick pan with a tablespoon of oil (preferably peanut) and throw them in, after a few minutes, pour in water, put the lid on and steam them for about 5 mins. Then take it out and eat the crap out of them. 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
42 minutes ago, Cliff said:

I pretty much wing mine. 1lb ground pork, very finely diced carrots, green onion, a little sesame oil and soy sauce. Put it in the little won ton wrappers, wet the edges, crimp them together. Then heat up a nonstick pan with a tablespoon of oil (preferably peanut) and throw them in, after a few minutes, pour in water, put the lid on and steam them for about 5 mins. Then take it out and eat the crap out of them. 

Cliff, do you pre-cook the pork? Thanks for the receipe!

 

29 minutes ago, Llama said:

This is me playing the new bass. :) 

14542387_1438366849514057_3209616869358316201_o.jpg

Mel, does the rest of your group know you're back there:)? Looks like you have your own little gig going there!

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, K Cooper said:

Cliff, do you pre-cook the pork? Thanks for the receipe!

 

Mel, does the rest of your group know you're back there:)? Looks like you have your own little gig going there!

Sad part is, this was his going away party:-/

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Who's Online   2 Members, 0 Anonymous, 215 Guests (See full list)

  • Forum Statistics

    29607
    Total Topics
    401354
    Total Posts
  • Member Statistics

    22314
    Total Members
    3644
    Most Online
    JoeMart66
    Newest Member
    JoeMart66
    Joined