Llama

Hijack!

I've needed to pull the starter on my car for a couple weeks, but I keep stalling. I simply don't want to get into it, but I think I'll have to tear into it this afternoon. Hard to sell if it won't start.

I believe there was once a great orator and philosopher, named Beavis, who once said, "The angle of the dangle is inversely proportional to the heat of the beat."

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Chestnut said:

Because @shaneymack didn't believe that U.S. citizens curled. My team was yellow.

11011622232.jpg

Now there is a sport ! You just became my favourite forum member, Drew. 

2 minutes ago, -MattK- said:

please tell me he said "do you even curl, bro?"

No. I said, "do you even curl eh?"

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, -MattK- said:

please tell me he said "do you even curl, bro?"

It wasn't those exact words but it was basically the same thing. I think it literally was "American's don't curl, bro" which confused me because Canadians are always telling me they are Americans as well, North Americans. :wacko:

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Chestnut said:

It wasn't those exact words but it was basically the same thing. I think it literally was "American's don't curl, bro" which confused me because Canadians are always telling me they are Americans as well, North Americans. :wacko:

What Canadian tells you they are American? Sure as H E double hockey sticks wasnt me!

15 hours ago, C Shaffer said:

The type one should have been Comic Sans :( 

• Like 2

PS...if you live in North Dakota you're not really an American.  Not a pure-bred anyway.  You're a Canerican.  A mutt.  A filthy, homeless animal.

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, shaneymack said:

What Canadian tells you they are American? Sure as H E double hockey sticks wasnt me!

It was a joke, Canadians usually don't want to be associated with us all that much.

Just now, shaneymack said:

LOL, thats what I thought. :P

Honestly does any one want to be associated with Americans all that much, I think Mexico is about it.

10 minutes ago, Chestnut said:

Honestly does any one want to be associated with Americans all that much, I think Mexico is about it.

3 minutes ago, Eric. said:

A lot of other Western countries try to absorb as much of our culture as they can...until they come here and meet us in person.  Canadians are close enough to already know better.

LMAO !!!!!!!!