incra miter

I have an incra miter set up on my table saw and it provides good square cuts, but if the wood moves....  I am looking to add a sacrificial fence to the incra set up and then add clamps so I can hold do the work with the clamp vs using my hands.  Clamps I have found that I can screw onto the sacrificial fence would not let me clamp narrow stock.  Looks like I would have to start about 3" or wider.  Any suggestions on how to set up a clamping system so I can hold smaller stock?

Thanks.

Brian

Richard is right on and you won't believe how much more grip you have with a strip of 220 grit paper attached to your sac-fence.  For clamping I use a variety from a small Bessey stepover clamp to a K-body depending on what I am trying to hold.  For very small or narrow stock I would build a little sled.

Box Sled (17).jpg

• Like 2

Richard is right on and you won't believe how much more grip you have with a strip of 220 grit paper attached to your sac-fence.  For clamping I use a variety from a small Bessey stepover clamp to a K-body depending on what I am trying to hold.  For very small or narrow stock I would build a little sled.

Box Sled (17).jpg

Totally dig your sled setup with the replaceable inserts and the t slots. Thanks for posting!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk