Freud 6" Dado To Trade - GONE

pridmore

This item has been spoken for. Thanks for the interest.

All-

I just bought a used table saw and picked up a Freud 6" dado set with it. Since I already have an 8" set, I don't need this 6" guy.

I don't want cash, but would rather trade. I don't know what I want or need. If interested let me know.

Will trade for a pork chop, or if you're not prepared to go so high on the price, you can have it for free. I'll even pay shipping provided that I can fit it into a small flat rate box. PM me with your address.

This set was purchased in February of this year and seems to have had very little use. Sold new, it seems to have fetched about $80.

Thanks

Andy

• Like 1

In all seriousness, why make it so hard for people?  If you do a trade, not only  do you have to want what they have, you have to factor in two shipping costs.  The stack is worth maybe $40 and will cost ~$10 to ship.  Just list it for that, collect your $30 and go buy some glue or sandpaper.  

1 hour ago, Mike. said:

Too bad.  I had an extra festool router and needed a dado stack.  It would have been a perfect trade :)

+1

Whew, that was close. I would have jumped on it only to remember later that I like to see what I'm routing.

1 hour ago, Mike. said:

In all seriousness, why make it so hard for people?  If you do a trade, not only  do you have to want what they have, you have to factor in two shipping costs.  The stack is worth maybe $40 and will cost ~$10 to ship.  Just list it for that, collect your $30 and go buy some glue or sandpaper.  

Ok. Ok. I thought it would be kind of fun to trade stuff and would have pretty much let it go for the aforementioned porkchop. I am now editing my OP again to appease the online grouches..

If you've still got the dado stack, I've got some frozen pork steaks from a 4-H pig we won at auction in the fair last Fall... good quality, hand-raised meat!

This has me thinking... I wonder if I can talk Woodcraft into letting me buy tools with frozen pork...

1 hour ago, Llama said:

I ate the pork chop last night. :(

You, my friend, are off the Christmas card list!

Just kidding. My family is too ugly to send out stupid pictures printed on cheap card stock.

But seriously, somebody take this stupid dado set? I don't want to deal with Craigslist creepers and am too cheap to just throw it away.

• Like 1