Wife Aggro Solutions

Chris H

What about something like this.  It's blue tooth so your phone should connect to it whenever it gets is able read it.  Any call or text would be indicated visually.  There may be other similar devices.  This is just the first one I came across.

https://www.incipio.com/prompt-bluetooth-visual-notification-pod.html?utm_source=google&utm_medium=cse&utm_term=PW-153&gclid=CjwKEAjwz4u9BRCbioK3stnBznESJADA75xbtMdy63bILBK2fBy8iIn5DJtnagxsfj2z08gOQPxAuxoCfLTw_wcB

• Like 2

On ‎8‎/‎2‎/‎2016 at 9:50 PM, mat60 said:

Tell hur...500ft isnt that far of a walk and the exercise would be good for you hun..

When is the funeral?

I read the fine print of my disability insurance policy one day. It says that if I lose any finger after the first knuckle, the policy pays out in full, $60k/year until age 65, even if I can go back to work full-time. Instead of an electronic signal, my wife waits for me to use the table saw and sneaks up behind me to get my attention... should I be worried?

-E

24 minutes ago, Elroy Skimms said:

When is the funeral?

I read the fine print of my disability insurance policy one day. It says that if I lose any finger after the first knuckle, the policy pays out in full, $60k/year until age 65, even if I can go back to work full-time. Instead of an electronic signal, my wife waits for me to use the table saw and sneaks up behind me to get my attention... should I be worried?

-E

No funeral here..I am very lucky and wouldnt want to start over again the way things are now.....60k is alot of money Elroy.If you need any help let me no..;).....Yes Id be worried and Id be getting a Saw Stop soon.

When is the funeral?

-E

Nobody really NEEDS a pinky, do they?

• Like 2

I agree.. dinner bell all the way. What about something like this for the hearing impaired. This is just a basic one but you could possibly find one that could trigger a strobe or something.

https://www.harriscomm.com/catalog/product_info.php?cPath=47_1053&products_id=20614&hcCsid=mt9lk3g81hhma41ea9quhv0gf4

3 minutes ago, Tom Cancelleri said:

I GOT IT! You wear this on your leg, when she presses the shock button you get a little electrical shock. It's adjustable from what feels like a bug crawling on your leg to someone shooting you with a nail gun. 

http://www.petco.com/shop/en/petcostore/dog/dog-collars-leashes-and-harnesses/dog-collars/petsafe-elite-big-dog-remote-trainer

LMAO!

I GOT IT! You wear this on your leg, when she presses the shock button you get a little electrical shock. It's adjustable from what feels like a bug crawling on your leg to someone shooting you with a nail gun. 

http://www.petco.com/shop/en/petcostore/dog/dog-collars-leashes-and-harnesses/dog-collars/petsafe-elite-big-dog-remote-trainer

"Don't taze me, bro!"

5 hours ago, Tom Cancelleri said:

Funny thing is I tried one of these on my German shorthaired pointer who was jumping the fence.  Set it a one he backed away, next time he went right over the fence, eventually we had to go full power, pressed the button he turned and looked at us, then jumped the fence.  I guess the lure of chasing birds and the neighbors goats was shock proof.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Woodenskye said:

Funny thing is I tried one of these on my German shorthaired pointer who was jumping the fence.  Set it a one he backed away, next time he went right over the fence, eventually we had to go full power, pressed the button he turned and looked at us, then jumped the fence.  I guess the lure of chasing birds and the neighbors goats was shock proof.

My gsd is too smart for them too. On our perimeter e fence, After the first shock, there is a 30 second timeout where it won't shock again. She would run by, get zapped,then mosy up and jump it in no hurry knowing she was safe. When I got a remote though,  that crap ended quick. No timeout. 

• Like 1

• 4 months later...

I just received the 3m Bluetooth headphones and used them for the first time this weekend. I was easily alerted each time my wife "needed" my attention. I also brought an old TV and sound bar to the shop which connects to the phone. The sound bar projects the ring pretty well!

On another note I have to say streaming you tube wood shows in the background has been awesome.

34ee48cda640c830a90cd33d1af47be0.jpg

On 8/5/2016 at 6:32 PM, Lester Burnham said:

Can't shred without it.

Dunno about a pinky but Tony Iommi lost the tips of the middle and ring finger of his right hand in an industrial accident on his last day of work in a sheet metal factory.

On 1/4/2017 at 4:43 AM, Chud said:

Dunno about a pinky but Tony Iommi lost the tips of the middle and ring finger of his right hand in an industrial accident on his last day of work in a sheet metal factory.

Two others come to mind:

Jerry Garcia - Missing most of right middle finger 
Django Reinhardt - Left Middle and ring fingers paralyzed due to burns

• Like 1

Once my wife tapped me on the shoulder while turning wood.  Told her not to do that again but stand off to the side where I can see her in my peripheral vision.

I wouldn't trust a 4 year old to go 500 feet without getting distracted by something and wind up getting lost.  I have read several accounts over the years about campers losing a kid in a matter of seconds when they take off, following the dog or a squirrel.

I like the idea of the warehouse strobe light.