Newest One Time Tool

AcworthWW

1 hour ago, Brendon_t said:

You mean when we have same day drone delivery? 

There are already same day deliveries on many things from Amazon with no drones. I have had 2 hour deliveries from Amazon in my area. They have started a new side division that hires drivers (think Uber or Lyft) to pick up packages for them and take them to people.

• 4 weeks later...
On 10/10/2016 at 3:46 PM, ben_r_ said:

Yep, just chatted with them too. Seems they have taken the combined deal away. Now its only free shipping OR the 10% off. Shame, over the last couple years I have used that combo from them many times and its always been an awesome deal. All good things come to an end I suppose.

Just checked today and looks like you can get both again even though it says to enter 'ship150' to receive free shipping (you don't need to). When you check out it will automatically give you free shipping option if over $150 and you can enter 'creekers' for the coupon code. 

6 hours ago, estesbubba said:

Just checked today and looks like you can get both again even though it says to enter 'ship150' to receive free shipping (you don't need to). When you check out it will automatically give you free shipping option if over $150 and you can enter 'creekers' for the coupon code. 

Yea I called them on it a couple weeks ago and it looks like the eliminated the double stacking. Well, nothing good lasts forever I suppose. Time live with that or find a new company looking to make a name for themselves offering a better deal.

17 hours ago, ben_r_ said:

Yea I called them on it a couple weeks ago and it looks like the eliminated the double stacking. Well, nothing good lasts forever I suppose. Time live with that or find a new company looking to make a name for themselves offering a better deal.

They actually went back to the previous way where you don't need a coupon code for free shipping - it automatically shows $0 in the shipping options. Maybe enough people complained so they went back to allowing both free shipping and 15% off. 

20 minutes ago, estesbubba said:

They actually went back to the previous way where you don't need a coupon code for free shipping - it automatically shows $0 in the shipping options. Maybe enough people complained so they went back to allowing both free shipping and 15% off. 

Oh awesome! I havent tried ordering anything from them since the had changed it the last time. Good to know the deal is back! Now I will continue ordering through them!

• 2 months later...

I actually thought about posting in this thread as a reminder to myself that I purchased this thing. Carbide charged me back when this first went on sale, and I was afraid I would forget before they shipped. I also received the notification that it shipped a couple hours ago. 

On 9/20/2016 at 9:04 AM, estesbubba said:

Free shipping at ToolNut...

...but do I really need a $200 square?

Yes.  I would suggest the really big one and the almost really big one.

Especially if you build cabinets.

I went metric.

One day in the future, I will probably get the 8 inch one in metric.

On 9/20/2016 at 11:41 AM, Pwk5017 said:

Hmm, seriously considering the big boy. Case or no case? $30 is steep for a piece of routed MDF, but $200 is a lot to spend without protecting it a bit. 

I bought the 26 and 18 without the case.  The shipping packaging is done very well so you don't have to have the case for shipping.  As for protection, I made a small block about 2 or 3 inches square for each of them that hangs them on the wall. The block nestles in the inside corner and has a lip to hold the square.  The two legs hang down at about a 45 degree angle or whatever angle I found balances the legs.

• 1 month later...