Wood working tools for sale

Rapid Roger

I'm getting out of the hobby and have A LOT of various tools for sale. I'll try to give you a short listing with a few prices that I'm asking for.

If you live in or near Kansas and can come look and take some home just give me a message or email for more info.

Jet table saw with extra blades and attachments.......$700.00

Freud dado set 8" (7 blades)......................................$50.00

Freud box joint set (2 blades)....................................$30.00

Forrest dado set 6" (8 blades)...................................$75.00

Grr-Ripper push block....................................2 @....$25.00 ea.

Jet dust collector with remote on/off switch...............$125.00

Delta compound miter saw with collapsible stand.....$150.00

Router table with router and attachments..................$250.00

De Walt Planer with attachments (tables etc.)..........$250.00

Porter Cable circular saw with extra blade................$100.00

Bosch jig saw (barrel grip style)................................$75.00

Porter Cable  5" R.O.S sander with some paper......$50.00

Porter Cable belt sander...........................................$35.00

Porter Cable brad mailer  (air)...................................$35.00

Bosch Colt router......................................................$35.00

Hitachi 1/2 horse router with fixed and plunge base..$100.00

Irwin chisels 6 pc set with rack and mallet................$75.00

Kreg pocket hole jig set (micro set included)............$75.00

And all kinds and sizes of clamps, measuring tools and misc. hand tools, and homemade jigs and fixtures.

Must see to everything to appreciate what I have and see the condition they are in. (I take good care of my tools. No rust and they all work well.)

Roger Sullivan

Hutchinson, Kansas

email....sull01@cox.net.

1 hour ago, bleedinblue said:

Willing to ship the smaller things?

Depends on what it is according to size and an extra $3.00 + shipping. It would be cheaper than traveling for you maybe, but remember, you are buying a pig in a poke and I won't take it back.

Not to mention not seeing that all I have and the condition it is in. There may be more than one thing that your are interested in.

Besides it's not all that far from Erueka, Mo. We just drove to St Louis (actually O'Fallon) to see my brother in 6 hours. :)

• 2 weeks later...

See my post above to "Bleedinblue" on Oct 9th.

To tell the truth, I have no interest in shipping anything at all. The smaller things that you guys are interested in will sell quite easily here locally. I plan to have a "Wood Working Tool Sale" here at the house in the spring for anyone that is interested locally.

24 minutes ago, Rapid Roger said:

See my post above to "Bleedinblue" on Oct 9th.

To tell the truth, I have no interest in shipping anything at all. The smaller things that you guys are interested in will sell quite easily here locally. I plan to have a "Wood Working Tool Sale" here at the house in the spring for anyone that is interested locally.

Sorry I had not responded...I got the impression you weren't interested in shipping, got sidetracked and forgot about the post.  You indeed have several things I could use, but I wouldn't have a day to dedicate for the trip.  Good luck!

• 5 months later...

Well, it is final. The sale is on.

It will be Saturday April 22, 2017. The ad was taken to the local newspaper last week. I've been busy dusting things off and pricing them, DARN I've GOT A LOT OF STUFF!

Actually, I have sold some things already just through word of mouth. In fact I'm fairly sure I have the table saw sold tomorrow. The planer went to Texas and someone drove down and got a few smaller things a few weeks ago.

I have changed a few prices after going through some catalogs. I'm not trying to retire off of the proceeds (I already retired 10 years ago) but, I can't afford to give things away yet either. I'm not going to get talked down on prices either. After all, I don't HAVE to sell anything and I feel that half price or a little less is a fair price for the tools that I have.

• Who's Online   2 Members, 0 Anonymous, 64 Guests (See full list)

• Forum Statistics

Total Topics
    Total Posts
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Skillfusian
    Newest Member
    Skillfusian