Taking a risk on an Amazon Purchase

Orbb

53 minutes ago, bleedinblue said:

Amazon will confirm your order and guide you through the payment process once we will receive your details.

This most likely means their response email will be a spoof, with a nice helpful link to send you to their fake amazon website, which will look just like amazon.com, but it won't be. They'll steal your credit card info and your day will end sadly.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Woodenskye said:

I heard Friday that he still lives in Chicago area and actually goes to games in disguise. 

I read from an actual newspaper that he still lives in chicago, but have never heard the "goes to games in disguise" thing...I doubt anyone would recognize him if he just avoided wearing the exact same outfit and the headphones, lol.

3 minutes ago, JosephThomas said:

I read from an actual newspaper that he still lives in chicago, but have never heard the "goes to games in disguise" thing...I doubt anyone would recognize him if he just avoided wearing the exact same outfit and the headphones, lol.

Him going to games was told by his publicist.  He got a bad wrap and to much blame for the players actually collapsing.  

3 minutes ago, Woodenskye said:

Him going to games was told by his publicist.  He got a bad wrap and to much blame for the players actually collapsing.  

I thought I read somewhere the "he has a publicist" thing was a lie to begin with.  Where's your info from? I should try to google the stuff I'm recalling...