Bubinga Lowbacks

shaneymack

Looking great dude. Good luck with selling and buying. The older I get, the more I crave land. 

Thanks! Unfortunately there was an offer that came in 2 hours after ours and it was accepted. That sucks but we are confident it's for a reason and there is something better out there.

Sent from my SM-N910W8 using Tapatalk

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, shaneymack said:

Thanks! Unfortunately there was an offer that came in 2 hours after ours and it was accepted. That sucks but we are confident it's for a reason and there is something better out there.

I actually know someone who went to the house she wanted with a jar of her pee and "marked" her territory after she put in her offer and she swears up and down that is the reason she got it. Yes, she is a bit crazy.....

Little tip for next time :blink:

That sucks.  

Ya man. There was no interest or any offers in the 4.5 months it was on the market. 2 hours after we put our offer, someone else puts an off with out the condition of selling their house so they got it.

I actually know someone who went to the house she wanted with a jar of her pee and "marked" her territory after she put in her offer and she swears up and down that is the reason she got it. Yes, she is a bit crazy.....

Little tip for next time :blink:

Interesting. I pulled it out and wizzed all over the place. I was thinking thats why i didn't get the place.