Snowing in Sacarlina

gardnesd

I'm in Atlanta, and we had over 5 inches last night. Today it's turning to freezing rain. I'm from minnesota and tend to minimize the impact, but things are getting biblical around here for most folks. A combination of hilly terrain and drivers untrained in winter driving.

Here's a shot of my house this morning.

post-6-0-42700700-1294681808_thumb.jpg

It was 75F today here in S. Texas...Just another day..Shorts and a T-shirt but we are getting a cold front here sometime tonight...High will be 50F to 55F tomorrow...I lived in the Northeast for

many years near the Poconos in Pennsylvania and don't miss the snow,sleet,and freezing rain...The cool weather I do miss sometimes and rain..It does not rain much at all here....

Scott

We've got over a foot on the ground, outside my shop in the Mountains of Western North Carolina. I'm about 3 hours north of Atlanta, and perhaps 1 1/2 hours away from Greenville.

I left my snow shovel back in Buffalo, NY - Thought I'd never need it again!!!!

-gp

Well, I've seen your shop in the Taunton Shops issue and I'd be okay with being "snowed in" for a couple weeks in it. Just saying.

Well, I've seen your shop in the Taunton Shops issue and I'd be okay with being "snowed in" for a couple weeks in it. Just saying.

Oh wow - Those were old pictures.... The shop is much nicer, er, I mean dustier now!!!

I'm not complaining - I have 15-20 paces to get to work - The only place snow does become a problem is when I am expecting deliveries. UPS, FedEx, and my SUpplers have "issues" with driving on ice covered mountain roads.... Still, I wouldn't trade it!

-gp