Sign in to follow this  
Mark J

Jorgensen is back!

I thought I was the only one who had trouble getting the moveable jaw to move on the Jets.  

The freely moving jaw on the Jorgensens is a plus for me (while a minus for others).

The Lowes near me had a similar deal. I picked up a pack. They seem heavier and stouter than the US made equivalents, but also stiffer. It takes more force to move the head. Maybe a good thing, maybe not. Just takes some getting used to.

I bought a pack as well. My daughters promptly confiscated two of them for their workbench, informing me that I had enough of my own clamps. I hung the other 4 up out of their reach ;). Here they cost me $45 Canadian if I remember right. They seem like nice little clamps.

I have a lot of the 6" jorgensen clamps pre-sell-out and have loved them and use them a ton. the 6" is probably my most used clamp in the shop i have them everywhere.

Before they sold to Great Star or which ever Chinese company they were $8-10 each. I should go get a pack, it'd be interesting to compare them to the older ones.