Festool Planex LHS 225 EQ-Plus For Sale

rmtannerjr

Regretfully, I am selling my Planex LHS 225 EQ-Plus (USA 120V) as I really need a Domino XL and I don't foresee needing to finish drywall anytime soon. I realize this is a "wood" forum but I know you guys know Festool more than most and may have a need.

I purchased this Factory Refurbished Planex LHS 225 directly from Festool several years ago to finish my small basement after realizing it would pay for itself with just this one job instead of hiring it out. In the past I sanded drywall by hand and it took so long and was so dusty I swore I would never do it again even if my wife would let me (dust filled the home). This tool will change the way you feel about drywall. There is so little effort and so little dust involved it's actually fun to finish drywall with it. I really wish I had it when I scraped popcorn off of over 2000 sqft of ceiling as I hear it is amazing at that as well.

If you are wondering, I used the Planex with my CT26 without issue. I know Festool makes a special dust collector for the Planex, but unless you are doing this everyday, Festool themselves told me there is no need for small jobs. And if suction gets weak, they said just turn the vac off and the bag will collapse knocking the dust off of the bag though I never needed to.

Looks like I only used maybe 4 sanding discs as I still have 23 out of 25 of each left which are included in the sale: Granat P180 and Granat P240 ($40 per 25)

$800 shipped anywhere in the Contiguous US (Lower 48 States)

I accept Paypal or a credit card through Paypal only unless by a slim chance you can pickup near Ft. Polk or Alexandria, Louisiana. 

Thanks for looking,

-Richard

IMG_9431.JPG

IMG_9432.JPG

IMG_9434.JPG

IMG_9435.JPG

IMG_9438.JPG

IMG_9439.JPG

IMG_9436.JPG

• Who's Online   1 Member, 0 Anonymous, 36 Guests (See full list)

• Forum Statistics

Total Topics
    Total Posts
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    R Parekh
    Newest Member
    R Parekh