Exterior door

bradpotts

That came out real nice, Brad, especially for a first try.  So how long did the first one take.

It took about six hours but at the beginning I didn't have the grinder so I discarded a couple of pieces that could have been used. I think the next one will go faster. Hopefully like four hours.

Second window. I forgot to tell you that you need to stretch the lead before cutting it. You just put it in a vice and pull on it starting from the front and working your way back. 9975e36d1d0c5a5e55bd41e8bfe2aa11.jpg I also changed how I am cutting the pieces. Before I was using a pen to trace around the design. Now I am gluing the design down. It seems to be working better this way. 648e602fcb041a77a915ddafa31ce0f4.jpg and got my first glass cut. It is small. 3060bafeae82b83a5857e8458f07310b.jpg if you are wondering why my finger looks weird. It was cut off not from woodworking but from being slammed in a door as a kid.

• 1 month later...