IMG_5345.JPG

IMG_5346.JPG

IMG_5521.JPG

IMG_5522.JPG

IMG_5523.JPG

IMG_5524.JPG

IMG_5525.JPG

IMG_5526.JPG

Don't take this the wrong way...but considering this is your third post here, unless you tell us the background on how you acquired this saw, we're all just gonna assume it fell off the back of a truck, Goodfellas style.

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, Eric. said:

Goodfellas style.

E, they don't push stuff off the truck, they just take the whole darn truck.  Less damage to merchandise!

Now to the OP, if you are happy with the price you paid for the saw, there's no need for us to validate.  Personally I would prefer PM or SS as Delta does have some customer service/parts issues.

After looking at some other posts, I am not trying to judge Troy may be a good guy, but something seems fishy for these 3 items he has posted for sale. 

52 minutes ago, Chet K said:

Why is it that you don't want it and why did you buy it if you don't want it.  

I too am a little concerned with the fact that you only seem to be posting to sell stuff.

I would love to keep it...My garage is way to small.

Hoever, that doesn't answer your question. As a woodworker, I appreciate quality tools at a great price.  I purchased these tools at auction to resale them. I got a great price on them and would like to make a few bucks while giving someone else a great deal.  I did post here just to sell these.  The best place to reach woodworkers is in a forum like this.  Don't believe that I would have much luck on Facebook or Etsy.

44 minutes ago, Troy said:

I would love to keep it...My garage is way to small.

Hoever, that doesn't answer your question. As a woodworker, I appreciate quality tools at a great price.  I purchased these tools at auction to resale them. I got a great price on them and would like to make a few bucks while giving someone else a great deal.  I did post here just to sell these.  The best place to reach woodworkers is in a forum like this.  Don't believe that I would have much luck on Facebook or Etsy.

Don't take the skepticism personally, Troy.  We just don't know you and there's a lot of scammers in the world.  The marketplace here is typically reserved for trusted, regular members.  You're not breaking any rules, you just might not get many bites.

9 minutes ago, Eric. said:

Don't take the skepticism personally, Troy.  We just don't know you and there's a lot of scammers in the world.  The marketplace here is typically reserved for trusted, regular members.  You're not breaking any rules, you just might not get many bites.

I completely understand.  I would be skeptical too.  No scams, just trying to place a few nice tools with people that can appreciate and use them.  When I list anywhere else I get the  "will you take $50?" offers or the "I can pay by certified check..."

Anyone local is invited to come inspect the tools, and visit with me personally. 

2 hours ago, Troy said:

No scams, just trying to place a few nice tools with people that can appreciate and use them.

Troy, I hope you find a buyer for you items.  And I hope you stick around with this fun group.

Why dont you offer shipping? A unisaw weighs what, 350-400lbs? Its already crated, should be pretty easy to schedule a freight company to come by with a lift gate and pick it up. Looks like you bought it at one of those distribution centers for lost goods. God only knows how you lose a $3000 saw in the mail, but ive seen a ton of tools in crates sold at auctions like the one you were at. I almost bought a 20" powermatic planer at one of those.

First, i would list this on craigslist, and I cant see it selling for anything over $2000, unfortunately. That saw's daddies and gran daddies are $500-1000 all day long on the used market. Granted, your saw has some features those dont, and it looks sexy as hell, but still... Heres an example of a new in box 66 thats in my market and will continue to sit and sit

https://pittsburgh.craigslist.org/tls/6157558135.html

Fact of the matter is, if a guy wants a new saw then hes going to buy a new one no matter what. He wants it delivered. He wants the warranty. This buyer doesnt like risk and headaches. Your second buyer is a guy like me that wants a deal and will cope with the headaches and physical labor of transporting to save money. At $2000 you are well above the latter customer, and unless you are delivering and providing after-sales customer service then you arent interesting the former customer. I hope you bought this very cheap, because i honestly think you are only going to get $1500-1700 for it. I have a unisaw and i think they are great saws, but Delta's reputation in the market is CRAP right now. For some reason, everybody and their brother thinks parts are impossible to come by and you will be screwed. This isnt true and i could buy parts for my 18 year old unisaw today if i wanted, but 98% of the community believes otherwise. Factor in the arousal everyone has for SS these days, and unfortunately i think you purchased the hardest to sell cabinet saw on the market today. PM has a better reputation for the price. SS has the safety feature. Grizzly has it beat on price. 

Good luck with the flip, ive done it a few times very successfully, but you really have to buy stuff for a song to begin with. 

• Like 1