Cutting Board Design Tool

1 hour ago, Steve B Anderson said:

There are free programs out there.

This program is free too!

2 hours ago, Llama said:

Can we modify bf pricing?

Yes you can. In the top right corner there is a settings cog icon. You can modify prices and other settings on that page.

Best,

Jake

• Like 1

@Jake Todaro What are the rights to the designs?  It's obviously "easy" to reverse engineer a cutting board design, but as it seems the files are saved on your site, who owns the rights to that design and under what license?  I know that seems very nit picky, but I have been burned before with other designs that were posted under a license and were mishandled. 

I am liking the fact it's free and I can do multiple panels, unlike the other free designer out there.  But not being locally run is kind of a thumbs down for me, as I am on a metered connection, and sometimes offline completely due to weather.  Is there a downloadable version?  (EDIT: Even if there isn't, I'm still going to give this a whirl, and I'm liking what I see so far)

Printable version?  As mentioned, being offline is kinda a pain if I need the layout and it's online. 

The image viewer is really nice, but at least for the chevron built in, the image doesn't match the design. 

And of course, kudos to linking to TWW's cutting board video. 

EDIT2:  At least in the strips advanced section, it appears that it defaults to a board thickness of 1", with no way to change that.