frivolous spending (Incra 5000 review on page 2)

Eric.

11 hours ago, Janello said:

Eric, take a look at that flip stop again. I have the miter express (little brother) and there was a way to adjust the flip stop for a sac fence. I have all my stuff packed away so I can't look at it now, but it was simply doable. 

That's the main reason I was feeling scared away by this thing. I'd probably keep the sacrificial fence on the whole time. But there is no way to compensate on my Kreg one and it's annoying.

1 hour ago, drzaius said:

I have a 1000 that took a couple of hours of fiddling around to get dead on & it's stayed that way. But it was sure frustrating to have to fart around with shims until everything was right on a thing that was so expensive. It's really soured me on Incra.

I had similar issues with my 1000HD.  Had to shim the fence with blue tape to get it square to the table.

I also have the router table super system thing and never had any issues with it.  That was the first Incra product I ever bought and it's been all downhill from there.  Also have the iBox and it had no problems.