Acme Tool Sale

Alan G

8 hours ago, ben_r_ said:

I always pick up something big each 15% sale AcmeTools does. This time I ordered a Fuji Mini-Mite 4 w/ the GXPC gun. $670 shipped. Not too bad!

Good choice sir! I have that same turbine with the XPC bottom feed. If you want to spend more money on expensive plastic look at the 3M PPS system for it - it has a lot of benefits. 

Just now, estesbubba said:

Good choice sir! I have that same turbine with the XPC bottom feed. If you want to spend more money on expensive plastic look at the 3M PPS system for it - it has a lot of benefits. 

Oh yea, already placed the order for the 3M PPS Mini 6oz kit as well as the 6ft high flex whip hose and the 1.0mm AirCap set.

• 2 months later...
1 hour ago, Chestnut said:

Rikon or laguna?

Rikon. 

The stories of Laguna's poor customer service I was told of on the Guild's FB page and the 1 year vs. 5 year warranties won me over.  I was also under the (wrong) impression that you had to remove the fence rails of the Laguna to change the blade...but I still like that the blade slot in the table of the Rikon is parallel to the blade instead of perpendicular like on the Laguna. 

• 3 months later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 2 months later...
13 minutes ago, Chestnut said:

Acme Tools is having a valentines day sale 145 off $350+ purchase. I'm sure there are restrictions.

Darn, 14%. I knew ~40% off $350 was too good to be true!

FYI- max $100 savings, very long list of excluded item numbers. 

26 minutes ago, JohnG said:

Darn, 14%. I knew ~40% off $350 was too good to be true!

FYI- max $100 savings, very long list of excluded item numbers. 

Fixed my post. Most of the excluded items are battery powered hand tools like dewalt drills etc. All of those items have tiny margins as it is so 14% off would be selling for less than cost.

I know a few employees and the acme employee discount is usually worse than their sales they have from time to time because of the low margins. They make their money off accessories and rentals and contractor services.

• Who's Online   1 Member, 0 Anonymous, 51 Guests (See full list)

• Forum Statistics

Total Topics
    Total Posts
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    JoeBax
    Newest Member
    JoeBax