Mark J

Black Friday cometh

1 hour ago, Mark J said:

My Rockler store now has Jorgensens.

Yeah mine had a bunch of it all over I'm glad they are back.

17 minutes ago, Jonathan McCully said:

Yep, got in on their deal for the smaller clamps today. 2 6” and 2 12” for $24. Excited to try them out. Haven’t had Jorgensens before

They are a clamp and are just as good as the others but cost less. I used to get the 12" clamps for $13.99 each so the 2 of them for $24 is a good deal with 2 free 6" clamps. I'd be buying some but i kinda went nuts when they went out of business a few years ago.

5016298918506508247.thumb.jpg.46ce6217a3bca7dc60f3f8414591e90d.jpg

• Like 1

Hi,

It seems Rockler has SuperMax 19-38 Drum Sander which have been in stock prior to any new taxes on import at 1300$, while others sell it for 2000$.

The model # is the same as other website, it should not be a prior version of it.

Martin

My Black Friday deal purchase wasn’t that exciting but was needed. I got 4 new tires for my truck and Discount Tire beat Costco by $40/tire plus I’ll get 20% in prepaid MasterCard so I saved some cash. 

• Like 2

I grabbed 2 jet 24" clamps and a 31" jet clamp. I really like how the jaws on the jets don't slide down and hit me in the hand when i go to hang them up.

• Like 1

Pretty tame here too. I got the Rockler small port sanding adapter because my dad needed more money for free shipping and the flip-top cart plan from FixThisBuildThat.