Fine woodworking Live 2018

shaneymack

Last year was AMAZEBALLS !!! I tried rallying the troops and the only one from WTO that made it beside myself was @-MattK- . This year, Marc, @thewoodwhisperer will be doing some teaching so it should be fun ! Tickets went on sale last week i believe. I will be there again, anyone else coming ??? @-MattK- will you be there again?

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
24 minutes ago, shaneymack said:

Here is a video of a class with Mike P from 2017 that was recently posted by FWW. You see my big bald head in the front row the whole way through LOL

@shaneymack that's a real money making opportunity.  I'm sure the Festool logo would fit on the back of that dome.  Think what they would have paid to be featured throughout the video. :D

• Haha 1

37 minutes ago, Mark J said:

@shaneymack that's a real money making opportunity.  I'm sure the Festool logo would fit on the back of that dome.  Think what they would have paid to be featured throughout the video. :D

HAHA !! Festool is way too damn cheap ! Even if i had it tattooed across the back of my head they wouldnt even give me a free t shirt !

• 1 month later...