Festool on CL (advice needed )

Stew

The drill and the jigsaw are purportedly just jig saws and drills nothing really special about them. You are really paying for the sander the router and the track saw. The price brand new for those tools combined is about$1,400. That $400 difference is not huge so to my mind if when you get there if anything is not exactly how you need it I would not buy it.

• Thanks 1

11 hours ago, minorhero said:

The drill and the jigsaw are purportedly just jig saws and drills nothing really special about them. You are really paying for the sander the router and the track saw. The price brand new for those tools combined is about$1,400. That $400 difference is not huge so to my mind if when you get there if anything is not exactly how you need it I would not buy it.

I own that jigsaw, and I've owned 3 other jigsaws. I'd easily drop the $300+ or whatever it was to get the Trion again. And I hear it's not as good as the Carvex. That is my opinion anyway.

Well I thought long and hard about it and decided that since I have most of those tools  (not green one's ) except for the track saw, I'm going to pass. I would like to have a track saw one of these days, I'm not used to seeing tools like that on CL around here and got a little bit excited. Once I settled down I came to that decision, lol. thanks everyone for there responses.

19 hours ago, Stew said:

Well I thought long and hard about it and decided that since I have most of those tools  (not green one's ) except for the track saw, I'm going to pass. I would like to have a track saw one of these days, I'm not used to seeing tools like that on CL around here and got a little bit excited. Once I settled down I came to that decision, lol. thanks everyone for there responses.

A wise man once told me that sometimes the best deal is the one you don't make.

• Like 1